Near Venice bed and breakfast surrounded by the quiet grace of the countryside of Treviso. Villa Ariella enjoys a superb setting, standing within a few kilometres from many prestigious localities: Venice, Cortina, Jesolo
VILLA ARIELLA IS THE CENTER OF MANY DREAMS:
List of what you can do in one day , if do you stay in villa Ariella :
take a rest and sleep, enjoy the breakfast, leave all your luggages in you room, take your car, drive less than one hour enjoying the landscape, visit what you decided to visit, drive back to villa Ariella, take a swimm in the pool, have a dinner in some Pizzeria or restaurant in the proximity, and then repeat the same exercice in the next days.
Some examples of daily trips:
- San Marco, Rialto, Canal Grande in Venice, take a gondola;
- Visit Padua , Giottos paintings ( Cappella degli Scrovegni);
- Visit the very interesting art historic cities : Vittorio Veneto, Conegliano, Treviso, Sacile and Oderzo, Asolo;
- Visit the wineries and wine cellars, buy some bottles (drink some bottles?: that can be a little dangerous !) on the Strada del Vino Bianco Prosecco;
- tan your body on the sandy beaches of Jesolo , of Caorle , of Bibione;
- have a trekking, hiking, or climbing experience in the magic Dolomiti ( Dolomites ) mountains;
- have a full day biking on the hills and / or in the country.
A completely different day:
- Spend the full day in the garden, on the shadow of the trees, reed a book, swimm more time in the pool, drink a Coke.